AUDREY AND COCO

I had some fun this weekend painting two small pillows of two larger than life women ....
Audrey Hepburn and Coco Chanel.

Audrey, looking very Holly Golightly from a "Breakfast at Tiffany's," is so in today from a fashion standpoint. You see this style hair on all the runways this year ... is elegance returning?

The quote on the back of the pillow is from "Breakfast at Tiffany's."
"I'm just crazy about Tiffany's."
How many movies have been made by this fashion icon in the past year? We are all intrigued with this formidable woman ...
Coco Chanel.

The quote on the back of this little pillow
is one from the grande dame herself ...
"I don't do fashion ....
I am fashion."

Both ladies are in my Etsy shop.

Any suggestions for other notorious women you think would be a good subjects, let me know. Always looking for new interesting ladies to paint.

Sun is out today. Allows me to finish taking the photos of the inside of my studio.


Have a good week everyone and thanks for stopping by. And to all of you who leave comments, I really appreciate the feedback. Makes it fun to do this blog.



Popular Posts