SHAPED HAND PAINTED PILLOWS

Meet Veronica. Veronica is a Midlife Madonna if there ever was one. She is a woman of independent spirit who knows what she wants and she knows how to get it. Her motto would be:
"I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day.
Tomorrow doesn't look good either."
Bonjour Manon. Une jeune fille de Paris, Manon is a lover of Marc Jacobs and is wearing an example of his Spring fashion suit. Manon loves Paris, as do I.
This is the French Hat Lady who is trés Parisian. All of the sweet little shaped pillows come with a stand so they can sit in your boudoir and help you choose something mysterious to wear each day. That's what friends are for.
This is the French Hat Lady in blue. Some people love red and others love blue.
And of course, what would be a French lady without a petite bad habit .... like smoking? This is Edith who was based on Edith Piaf. She was such an outstanding lady chartreuse that movies are made of her life. Now she can be a part of your life too. "C'est la vie."

I love my little shaped ladies so much that I took them off my Etsy shop for quite a long while. I've put them back on for those of you that might love them as I do.

Popular Posts