Anthropologie's Spring Palette of Color

 Welcome to Anthropologie Spring 2013.
What a beautiful day we had in Toronto and it was
just the day to take off on my weekly Artist's Date
to find some inspiration for this week.

 The Anthropologie Store is just the right walking distance
from my home and the store personnel has always been gracious
in allowing me to take some photos for my blog.
A beautiful paper iris greeted me as I entered the
hallowed halls of fun retail.
 
 What struck me initially as I took the time to sweep the
store with my eyes was the COLOR.  I had
been looking at the Pantone spring color report and
before me was evidence that retailers do pay close
attention to the  Pantone color palette.
 Beautiful porcelains this year with flowers adorning
the Poppy Red vases.  Yummy! 
 I loved the Monaco Blue vase the best.

These vases and glass ware are right off the Patone color chart.

 The cream and white shades come every year but notice 
the Lemon Zest color in the porcelain flowers?
 My favorite merchandise in Anthropologie are the
funky necklaces.   Love this one
in the Tender Shoots color.
 Anthropologie also has a interesting selection of books.
I rarely see many of these titles in the larger book stores so I
always make sure I take a little time to thumb through their
new reads.  I did buy the Paris book.  I loved the styling, photos 
and layout of this particular Paris guide.  That in itself was the
reason I bought YET another Paris book.
                      Large letters with decoupaged scenes.  
                    

Pictures using the guidelines of
the Pantone Spring colors.
What a fun use of Monaco Blue
in the wild wires of these pendants!
And as I was walking out the door, my
eye caught this wonderful 
Spring Pantone chair.  
Time to go back to my studio and add some of 
these fun colors to my women pillows.

How will you be adding these new fresh
colors to your home or fashion this year?


Note:
This is the Maya Pillow from my Etsy Shop.
The quote on the back of the pillow says,
"If you only have one smile in you,
give it to the people you love." -Maya Angelou
(Photos - Meg Mitchell)

Popular Posts