Fall, Ralph Lauren and Paris

For the past two years when I have gone to Paris, I always plan a trip to the beautiful Ralph Lauren mansion on Boulevard St. Germain.   

This Fall, I will not only visit this lovely store, but I also plan to have lunch at his gorgeous restaurant within the mansion and have a big juicy hamburger Lauren style.  Visit a past blog post to see pictures of this stylish eatery.
This is my favorite room within the Ralph Lauren Parisian mansion of gorgeous clothes.  You feel as if you have walked into a Parisian chi-chi maison filled with 
"the beautiful people."  
I have always like the style of Ralph Lauren ... maybe it's the American girl in me.  His clothing is classy and timeless and easy to combine with pieces from more 
adventurous designers.  

These five photos are glimpses  from the Ralph Lauren's 2011 Fall Runway Show.  Lots of accents of red, faux fur and 
great 40's style hats.  



I will miss Summer but I am certainly getting quite anxious for Fall.  And if I win the lottery, I will definitely buy more than just one piece of clothing from this exceptional designer.  

Popular Posts