Lovely Art Walls

Part of the fun of weekends is just taking the time to dream.

 This week, I have been working on my art walls in my home.  I have a painted woman art wall in my living room and a Parisian art wall in my bedroom.  It's so important to surround yourself with the things you love
 in your home and that's what I am trying to do.

This is a lovely mirror wall that I found on pinterest.  
via pinterest
And another way to show off your photos 
with old painted frames.
via pinterest
All white frames.  I did this for my Parisian art wall.  
The pictures just pop against a white wall.
A wall of black and white photos ... a nice touch.
A wonderful way to keep you from being bored when you are walking up and down your stairs.

Do you have art walls in your home?
Do you dream of having an art wall?

Popular Posts