KITCHEN PROGRESS

It has been messy.  It has been loud.  But, the cabinets are almost complete and the kitchen should be ready to show you tomorrow if all goes well today.  Still waiting for the electrician to show up to hook up all the lights, the TV and light over the table.  Nothing goes as planned when one is renovating.
These pictures don't show the most recent additions.  The counter is in as is my black sink.  The washer and dryer are connected in the cabinet to the right of the sink and having my washing facilities in the kitchen reminds me so much of Paris.  I love being able to do wash while I'm cooking dinner if I choose.  Everything is hooked up and I can't wait to show you the final product tomorrow, 
sans the backsplash that I'm still designing.  
Thinking raspberry ..... stayed tuned.

Popular Posts