The First Lady Of Spring 2014


Last week I was busy painting my wood ladies.
I feel like I made 5 new friends in my studio.

These are the last two of the ladies
and they are sitting side by side on my table
ready to have their earrings glued on.
A girl is incomplete without her jewels.

 She looks like a Bethenny.
This year,  Bethenny is my first woman of Spring 2014.
I found a really fun vintage earring that is a lovely
jeweled flower with a pearl button.  The
colors are this year's Spring hot colors.
How lucky for me.
 I decided to give her a Spring frock
in peony pink with yellow flowers.

We were spoiled this week in Toronto with 2 days
of Spring weather.  Everyone was outside walking with
huge smiles on their faces and their coats open.
Then ....
another big snowstorm brought over a foot of snow
and more frigid cold temperatures.
What is going on?

We need a little Bethenny in our lives right now....
and a big vase of spring tulips.

Bethenny is now in my Etsy Shop.
See her here.
Happy Spring.

Popular Posts