Handmade Dolls ... Little Works Of Art

 One of my favorite categories on Pinterest
are all the wonderful handmade pieces of art.
But it is the creative lovingly handmade
dolls that I love best of all.

This threesome by Marisa-Ramirez
are priceless.  Have a look at her work here.
 The beautiful faces on these Artamia ladies are beautiful.
Visit this group here.
 Theresa Hutnick has created a 
beautiful array of lovely ladies.
See them here.
 I am a collector of Sandy Mastroni creations.
Always a wonderful surprise to visit her Etsy shop here.
 What characters these ladies are.
Love them.
 Isn't this creation just beautiful?
What a wonderful Spring piece of art. 
I don't have the artist's name for this piece
 but if anyone knows, please contact me so
that I can give the proper credit
to this lovely work of art.

Have a wonderful first weekend of Spring.


Priscilla Mae Etsy Shop

My wooden heads are now completed 
and in my Etsy Shop here.
What a group of friends they are.

Popular Posts