No. 40 ... French Industrial Home Goods

 What a month for Copenhagen.
All my favorite blogs are featuring homes and cool retail stores
in this very European city.

I am sure most of you read Remodelista.
You do, don't you?
I just bought their new book and I don't know how they 
made the decision on which great decor to feature.

This is a fabulous shop in Copenhagen
called No. 40.
This French vintage and industrial goods shop
is located at No. 40 Gammel Kongevel in Copenhagen.
This photo was taken by The Happy Mango.
No. 40 features great finds like metal files,
vintage lighting, locker room and 
medical ward cast-offs. 
Little alphabet letters are sneaking 
a peek out of their drawer.
 Old chairs from Luxembourg Gardens.
Wouldn't they look wonderful on your terrace?
A little touch of Paris...

 Vintage fans, old desk lamps and a lead model airplane.
What nice whimsical touches.
 And how about the old rustic farmhouse table?
 Or one like this with the stylish vintage stools.
 The filing cabinets with the doors that
drop down to allow you to reach right to the back.
What a beautiful patina.

I think I am going to add Copenhagen to my travel list
for my next trip to Europe.  I am absolutely smitten
with the homes, stores and decor of this beautiful city.
And I am definitely stopping by No. 40.

Priscilla Mae Etsy Shop

I bet Vanessa would love Copenhagen.
See her here.


Popular Posts