Zara Home ... Beachy Colorful Look For Spring

 I am a HUGE fan of Zara Clothing stores.
Most of my shoes and favorite funky clothing comes from 
this fabulous retailer.
But now, we also have Zara Home.
And because Zara is right on trend for Spring with
the colorful beachy decor, I thought I would
share their latest Look Book look.
 The pillows and dishes remind me of the 1940's.
The material looks like it has picked up the style
of the old birch cloth patterns that I use
to fight over at garage sales and flea markets.
 The yellow dishware look like they may have come from Majorca.
I had four lovely dishes similar to the small yellow bowls
in the picture above but gave them to my son.
When I visited him this week at his home,
he was using them as his cat bowls.
Yikes!!!

 Parrots are the birds of the season.
At least these pottery ones don't live for over 50 years.
Have a few minutes today?
Stop by the Zara website and have some fun
dreaming about your summer decor additions.
See it here.

Priscilla Mae Etsy Shop

Iris is a new painted lady in my Etsy shop.
She is not at the beach but
her colors fit the season.
Visit Iris here.




Popular Posts