BEWARE OF SITTING ALONE AT OUTSIDE CAFES IN PARIS.....

I am leaving for Paris on Thursday for two weeks. It's my annual sojourn to celebrate my birthday. A "woman of a certain age" must always honor important moments in her life. I have never minded traveling to Paris solo but a very good friend sent me this today as a warning....


THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU...... IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOUR MOTHER YOUR SISTER OR YOUR DAUGHTER....

The strangest thing happened to me this weekend. I was sitting at a local outdoor cafe having lunch by myself and two men came and sat down at my table..... I gave them the death look, but they just casually stayed at my table and wouldn't leave me alone. I shined up my ring on my married finger, then placed my hand on the table and I hinted to them that I was married and that I was not interested in them.

Luckily for me they got the hint and left, but thankfully the whole thing was captured on the Cafe's camera. I'm sending you this picture as a warning..... just in case they try and pick you up too..
Wishful thinking ....

Popular Posts