Abandoned Pencil Factory Becomes A Home

 While perusing a favorite home decor site, Homedit,
I came across this wonderful loft home.  I have always 
wanted a loft space and this one in particular is a 
most recent "gotta have."
Dreaming, I know.

The Copenhagen family who lives in this home had a smaller 
apartment and decided they needed more space for their lifestyle.  
They found an old pencil factory that needed the necessary TLC 
and created this spectacular new loft style.
 The living, dining and kitchen are all in one area. The kitchen
is in a niche of this expansive space to give it it's separate area.
 I love the industrial clean look, don't you?

 The windows are not large but the pale colored floors and 
walls make the space feel so open and light.  Love the dark
windows ... such a wonderful pattern against the walls.
 Great furniture.

 I know a bed pushed against the wall is not 
practical for two people but it is so darn cozy looking.
I am having complete house envy at the present time.
Maybe today I will continue to downsize all my "things"
so just in case a home like this comes on the market,
I can grab it!
Keep dreaming Meg .......

Popular Posts