Dreamy Rooms In Blogland

It's the weekend again ... thank goodness.  It's my time to enjoy re-reading
some of my favorite blogs and choosing some interesting
 decor ideas to share with you.  
Painted clouds on the wall beautifully accented with toile curtains.
Would I do this?  Probably not but I wish I could.
I love the idea of a blackboard wall in a kitchen.  This is one idea
I would try and am now re-visiting my kitchen to find a great
space to do this.  Would probably hang a large painting
in the middle of a blackboard wall just to try something different.
Love this wooden screen and the beautiful patterns it creates with
the sunlight pouring through. SF Girl By  Bay is one of my go-to
blogs I read each day.  Love this lady's style.
Farrow and Ball has luscious color palettes.  As I've been reading 
lots of blogs lately, it seems there is a trend of painting doors for a
hit of color.  I am thinking of trying this on the other side of my entry door.
I think a pop of color in the entry would be welcoming.
Love this little nook.  The Moroccan influence has certainly
made a big impact on my latest new decor wants.
This is just a lovely setting for a fun lunch with girl pals.

Have a good week my friends.

Photo credits:
James Merrel photographer, Poppytalk; The Selby; SFGB blog;
Farrow and Ball; UKTV; unknown

Popular Posts