Parisian Color Trend of 2015-16 .... Amber

Trendcouncil.com    

Check out the color trends
for Fall/Winter 2015-2016.

Finally, colors I love.
And my favorite of the group .... Amber.
But how about the beautiful color of amber
in Paris?
 Cecil Beaton loved amber as well
and used it in many of his paintings.
 When I was in Paris in May,
I saw hits of amber in most retail windows.
An amber light shade in an antique shop
sets off this most glamorous vintage Parisian lady.
 
 And in a wonderful new fashion store
in the heart of St Germain,
features amber accessories to give a punch of
color to your grey, white or black clothing.
 How about this vintage amber
banana necklace?
Chiquita Banana is here to stay....
 And my absolute favorite color roses decorate
my fireplace mantle in my Paris apartment.
 Paris's answer to Where's Waldo?
 And of course, on a hot sunny day in Paris,
a little drink of something amber as I write
in my journal is a perfect delight.
 Paul Gauguin used amber in
many of his paintings.
Lovely art posters in Paris 
is one of my favorite photography targets
when I am in the City of Lights.
parisapartment.wordpress.com

Parisian amber ..... gorgeous!

Popular Posts