Roxanne Kicks Off The New Year




 I am so pleased that the new year has kicked off
to a great start at Priscilla Mae.  January has always been
one of my best months for sales and 2015 has started
off with a bang.

Over the weekend, I created a new woman for the
hand painted sofa pillow category.  Her name is Roxanne and
she's a party girl to the max.  Roxie had a great New Year's Eve
in her little black strapless dress with the black rhinestone studded
ribbon around her neck.

 Roxanne was one of the first ladies I created over 10 years ago.
I loved her red wavy hair and her bedroom eyes and wasn't
ready to share her with the world until now.  It just seemed
appropriate for her to make her debut after a major party season
The reverse of the pillow is Roxie from the back.
If only I could get my hair to do "the wave."

The quote at the bottom of the pillow is a famous Coco Chanel quote:

"I ONLY DRINK CHAMPAGNE ON TWO OCCASIONS...
WHEN I AM IN LOVE AND WHEN I'M NOT."

Perfect sentiment for the new year.
Maybe it should become your new resolution.
It's mine this year.
Cheers.

Popular Posts