More 'Merci' in Paris

More photos from Paris' hippest 
concept shop in the 3rd arrondissement.
I love going back to all my old posts that 
feature Merci.
Color everywhere as accents
This was one of my favorite rooms .... French linen.  
A whole roomful of beautiful French linen.  
Be still my heart.  
A huge soft sculpture in the middle of the store.
So much to see.  So many things to dream about.
Actually, 'merci' reminded me a lot of an updated 'Anthropology.'  
They too used really interesting items in their decor.  
Wonderful place for inspiration.  
The sculpture you see over the table are Christmas 
vintage silver balls in various sizes.  The table is an 
old zinc table top which I just love.
They even had a great room filled with books and 
great places to sit to further enjoy this store.

And just because 'merci' thought of everything, they have 
a lovely little coffee shop with yummy pastries to 
satisfy that other part of you. 
 What an incredibly fun experience!

All photos taken by Meg Mitchell.


Visit Priscilla Mae et al:

Pinterest      Facebook      Etsy Shop

Popular Posts