Arty St. Paul de Vence, France

In my previous post on lovely  St Paul de Vence, I talked about the beauty of this lovely hill town in Provence.  Tourists not only visit St Paul to see the incredible views but also to appreciate all the wonderful art this small town has to offer.

This was one of my favorite paintings.  Such fun, such beautiful color.
It seemed on many of the cobblestone streets,
every doorway led to another gallery.
The colors of all the art were bright and fun and just attracted all the sunlight. 
 I love the frames on these paintings.  
I am a painter and collector of painting of women ... 
especially women in red with magnificent hats.  
More colorful paintings.  
Or three dimensional art like these fun figures.  When I think back to the art
of St Paul de Vence,  color and fun are the major elements 
that just pop to mind.
If you are planning a trip to southern France, make sure you find
some time to visit this art mecca.  It's a lovely one day trip.

Popular Posts