Priscilla Mae Pillows

MANON from Les Femmes des Paris series.    
This is one of my favorite hand painted ladies I create.
Here she is in soft French Country colors.

The quote on the back of the pillow is a verse from a famous Cole Porter song.
"I love Paris every moment,
Every moment of the year.
I love Paris, why oh why do I love Paris?
Because my love is near."
ZELDA from The Muses of Amour series.  She too is a hand painted pillow
in a deep teal color.  Zelda is from the Art Deco period.

The quote on the back of this pillow says ...
"Coffee, chocolate, men ....
Some things are just better rich."
EDITH is another pillow from Les Femmes des Paris series.  Edith is based on
the famous Edith Piaf.  

The quote on the back of the pillow is a line from a
well known French song.
"Give your heart and soul to me...
And life will always be La Vie En Rose."
Meet TULLULAH.  Don't you love that name?  She is a real city woman
and was based on the character of Mae West.

The quote on the back of this pillow is a famous Mae West saying ...
"I only like two kinds of men .....
domestic and imported."

Please hop on over to my Etsy store to meet a few of the other girls.  These last
pillows are being sold at a special price because I want to make room for
some new fun ladies in the Spring.

Popular Posts