Paris At Night


Photo by David Thomas
My nephew, David Thomas, spent a few days in Paris and sent me some of his wonderful photographs of the "City of Light." These views of Paris at night were absolutely glorious. I think I should have pulled myself out of the bistros long enough to try my hand at capturing these lovely shots but I'm too much of a foodie. I'm glad David could do both.

Photo by David Thomas
David Thomas is a composer of extraordinary music covering many genres .... chorus, solo voices, orchestra, chamber groups, piano and jazz ensembles. One of his new choral works will be premiered at Carneigie Hall in the Spring 2011.
David's artistic talents cross many disciplines.

Photo by David Thomas
This is my favorite photograph. On this quiet Paris street, notice how the light plays off the cobblestones and evokes a feeling of solitude.
I love this one David.

Photo by David Thomas

It looks as if this photograph was taken on the bridge at the Ile de la Cité. What a lovely place to sit at night with friends, a bottle of wine and great conversation.



Thank you David for showing us Paris at night.




I found this wonderful Youtube clip of a panoramic trip around Paris at night with the beautiful music by Gregorian singing "Tears in Heaven."
Enjoy.

Popular Posts