Paris Inspired Woman Pillows For Christmas

 Since coming back from Paris and enjoying the lovely
buildings and art there, I have pulled some of my favorite ladies
from the past and updated them in new colors for this year.
I also have been designing some newer Parisian ladies and
getting them up in my Etsy shop.

This is Veronica.  She's an old favorite.  Veronica
is from one of my first series ... The Midlife Madonnas.
She is based on an previous client of mine when I was
running an executive search practice.  Veronica 
(that was her name too) was the President of an
 international financial company and 
very glamorous as well.

The quote on the back of this pillow reads:
"I CAN ONLY PLEASE ONE PERSON PER DAY.
TODAY IS NOT YOUR DAY.
TOMORROW DOESN'T LOOK GOOD EITHER."
This is Lauren from the Great Dame Series.
This series features women from New York City with
sketches of NYC scenes in the background.

Like many New York women,  Lauren loves to shop.
Why wouldn't you if you had some of the best stores in the world.

Her quote on the back of her pillow might suit a friend of yours
for Christmas or ... maybe even you.
"I DRESS TO KILL....
I COOK THE SAME WAY."

One can't be good at everything.
 Zelda came from my very first series I ever created...
The Muses of Amour.  These women were famous romance novelists
and of course, made lots of money churning out the books to all their fans.

Zelda's quote on the back of her pillow says.
"COFFEE, CHOCOLATE, MEN...
SOME THINGS ARE JUST BETTER RICH."

 Vanessa is from London, as if you couldn't tell.
She is from one of the newest series ... The London Ladies.
I have sold Vanessa in most all my product lines.  She's
definitely a favorite among my customers.

Here she is hand painted on a black tote with a fake fur
animal print trip and one of my favorite quotes on the front.
"TAKE ME AS I AM OR WATCH ME AS I GO."

I think a lot of my customers especially like the quote.
 And here's the newest lady of the group.
Her name is Gigi and she is a lovely Parisian woman and
is very happy in the Les Femmes de Paris series.
If you love Paris, Gigi might be a good addition 
to your French boudoir.

Gigi's quote on the back of her pillow says....
"BE A GIRL WITH A MIND,
A WOMAN WITH AN ATTITUDE,
AND A LADY WITH CLASS."

So French, n'est-ce pas?

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you are looking for a
unique way to remember your Mom, a best friend or even
yourself at Christmas.  The ladies come gift wrapped ready to
give.  Could Christmas be any easier?

Popular Posts