I Am Painting Again

 I haven't picked up a paint brush in over a year.
For some reason a couple of days ago,
I pulled out my paints and several totes
and had a ball.

This is Coco and the quote on the back
of the tote says ...

"FASHION PASSES ..
STYLE REMAINS."  (Coco Chanel)
 This is Manon, a young Parisian woman.
I put her quote on the front ...

"COFFEE, CHOCOLATE, MEN ...
SOME THINGS ARE 
JUST BETTER RICH."
 This is Angelique, another younger Parisian girl.
The quote on the back of the tote says ...

"I LOVE PARIS IN 
THE SPRINGTIME."  
(Cole Porter)
 Estelle was one of my first ladies.
She's a midlife madonna and her quote
on the back of the tote says ...
"YOUTH IS A GIFT ...
AGE IS AN ART."
Meet Isabella.  She's an urban woman.
She's got presence.
Her quote on the back of the tote says ...
"I'M NOT AGING ....
I'M INCREASING IN VALUE."

All the totes are lovingly hand painted and 
are listed in my Etsy shop.
Just in case you might be looking 
for a Mother's Day gift.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Popular Posts