Cold Days and Mondays Get Me Down

Happy Monday ... for some of you.
A disappointing one for me.

You drag your feet.  You lose the race.
I did that.
I wanted this sofa as I described in my previous post.  
And the operative word here is "previous."
As I went back to edit a small mistake,
it disappeared.  Just the title remains.

And

when I called the store to order this sofa which
I was going to paint the wood a hot pink to
go with the acid green velvet ...
it too WAS GONE.
SOLD.

I spent the day yesterday moving furniture around
yet again to make sure of it's placement ...
checking out colors of paint samples of the right pink....
reconfiguring some of my art work to 
further pick up the fun colors .....

I called up the store GUFF first thing this morning ...
SOLD.  SOLD.  SOLD.

Maybe there was something about that sofa
I wasn't supposed to have.  
I lost the blog post about the sofa (never happened before)
and 
I lost the sale.

Lesson:  
don't sit and muse over an item you want.
Go for it and then make it work.

Maybe though,
THERE'S SOMETHING BETTER 
JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

HApPy MoNdaY


Popular Posts