Merci Beaucoup 'Merci'

I arrived home from my travels yesterday afternoon ... dead tired, totally wiped and couldn't say hello to my very own bed soon enough.  That worked great until about 3 a.m. when I was wide awake, ready to hit the streets of 
Paris, Rome and Florence again.

Paris is still my all time favorite place.  There's just something about that city.
On my list of things to see this time in Paris was the newest Parisian concept store "merci."
Actually, it was on the top of my list so I decided to give you a little tour of this very neat magasin in the ultra hip 3rd arrondissement.  Just walk through the store with me as I "click" my way through this awesome 3 story loft store.
Welcome to "merci."  The little red car awaits you 
as you enter the main store.
Wonderful open spaces lure you into the different 
parts of the store.  Is it home decor you are looking for?  
Or fashion?  
Or garden ornaments?  Or a book?  
Or possibly un cafe creme?
Very cool displays of extraordinary items for your home
 and entertainment  needs await your eyes.
Great funky furniture that might inspire you if you have the talent to try some DIY with some of your own or found furniture.  If not, lots to choose from for your own 
happening home.  I loved the collage chair made of 
wonderfully bright and warm material.  
Could I do that?  
I might give it try when I get bored 
during the winter months.
Loved the mixture of furniture styles and especially 
the chandelier ....  The decor looks so doable and yet so modern.  The home decor magazines in Paris 
were picking up this 
style throughout their pages.
It felt like I was walking through someone's loft space.  See the gray chairs???  I have a very similar group of chairs at home that I have striped and ready for a similar finish.  Just love the look.  
The beauty of getting out of your home is the exposure to new ideas and inspirations that you can use 
to refreshen your own space.  
I have more pictures of 'merci' that I will share with you in my next post.

All pictures taken by Meg Mitchell except for the first picture of 'merci."

Popular Posts