HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?

This is Iris and she's one of The Garden Club ladies. I would dearly love to be able to grow a beautiful English garden but the only plants I do well are weeds. My weeds are so healthy and I must admit that if they have little flowers, they stay.

I spent the last 4 days raking and getting my garden ready ... for what I'm not sure. I was so proud of myself that I was able to fill over 20 bags of old leaves, weeds and sticks all on my own. That's age I think. "Don't tell me I'm too old to handle this job on my own."

Of course, I should have listened and like most everything else I do, I don't fully understand the word "moderation." My back is killing me. But ... the garden looks good.
That's why the Iris pillow seemed so appropriate to me today. The quote on the back of this pillow says ......

"I'M NOT AGING .... I JUST NEED TO BE REPOTTED."


Popular Posts