Genevieve and The Paris Bridges

SOLD
 I have been taking an art class the past 5 weeks 
and I wanted to be able to take my pillows up a notch.
So I have been trying to add a more Paris scene to the
backgrounds of my French ladies.
It's been fun.

This is Genevieve.  
She standing on the bridge that crosses the Seine
to her Ile St Louis apartment.  Everytime she crosses
this bridge, she stops and appreciates the beautiful scenes
of Paris from a Seine point of view.
Here
 SOLD
 Here's another version of Genevieve
with dark hair wearing an animal print coat
and strings of pearls and rhinestones.
Here
 And a softer version of Genevieve
with a lovely brown coat, a pink and black polka dot
blouse and a dotted black neck scarf.
How French...
Here
There is a quote on the back of each pillow
that just rings true to anyone who visits
the City of Lights.
YOU WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR
FIRST TRIP TO PARIS."

See all the Genevieve Paris ladies
in my Etsy shop.

Popular Posts