A Vintage Weekend Sale

 As I mentioned in my previous post,
I am going through some of my vintage treasures and
will be putting them up in my Affordable Splendor Etsy Shop.

Here's an authentic vintage 1990's Chanel gold tone belt.
It is in perfect condition.
If Chanel is your thing, this belt is priced to sell.
See it here.
 This is a wonderful vintage brooch
that is so different.  I loved wearing this
little gem on my Fall jackets.
It too is in great condition.
See this treasure here.
 These are vintage crochet gloves in a deep forest green.
Perfect condition and ready to wear with your
manswear jackets to give your look a little feminine flair.
See these accessories here.
These are two vintage cast iron door knockers.
They are little painted flower baskets that you lift
to knock on a door.  One of the knockers is a bit rusted
but that is sooooo shabby chic, don't you think?
It was on the door of my cottage for many years
and is the perfect accessory for that type of house.
I think they would be cute on a bedroom door.

See these vintage door knockers here.

Stop by often at my Affordable Splendor Shop
as more treasures will be posted on a regular basis.

Have a good weekend.

Popular Posts