Dreamy Canopied Bedrooms For Summer

 There is something about creamy white bedrooms with
light flowy canopies or curtains that foretell the coming of
warm weather.  They remind me of an earlier era or a
beautiful room in Provence.

Carolyn Quartermaine is one of my absolute favorite
textile designers and one lovely aspect of her creations
are her lovely laces.  See them here.
 Adding a curtain rod with sheer curtains
can create a pretty sleeping nook.
 Doesn't this room feel like summer in the country?
 This alcove bed looks like it was created with
white sheets, rope and ribbon.
The beautiful white linens look so cool and
welcoming after a warm summer day.
 Simple bedroom, simple sheers hung with ropes
and a simply lovely Provence decor.
Maisons Blanches
 This is bedroom love.

I have to find a way to try a canopied look in my bedroom.
My walls and floors are all white so I am half way there.
Guess I will need some ropes, linen or lace and
some ribbon.

Have a lovely weekend and those of you in Canada,
enjoy your long Victoria weekend.

See my Dreamy Bedroom Pinterest Board here.


Priscilla Mae et al Etsy Shop
 Here's a French linen hand painted pillow
in my Etsy shop of a young French girl.
See Angelique here.



Popular Posts