Manon ... An Older, Wiser Parisian Femme

 I picked up a group of small fat little canvases 
and decided to see what "the girls" would look like
as small paintings.

I played around with Manon and tried
to make her a little bit older and a tad
more sophisticated.  
 I was having fun taking photos of this new
Manon.  Since I made her a little more mature looking,
I felt this book, "You Have To Kiss A Lot Of Frogs,"
would be a perfect prop for her.

By the time you reach your thirties and
haven't met your perfect partner,
that quote is probably very true.
I love the 4"  X  4"  X  1" size
of this little canvas.
It can pose anywhere.

I have this Manon sitting on my desk
right by my computer.  
You never know when you need to run a new
idea by an old friend.

This Manon painting is now on sale
in my Etsy Shop.
Click here to visit Manon.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Popular Posts