An Artist Date To Hanji

 I reported on this cute little shop a couple of years ago.
View that post here.
The name of the shop is hanji and it is located in 
Korea Town in Toronto.  It is the cutest shop with the
most beautiful papers, paper products and all the supplies
to create lovely journals.  They even give lessons
on making homemade books.
It's a perfect place for an artist date.

Yesterday, I was inspired by some of the pretty
little printing products ... especially 
this pretty little wooden box of
alphabet stamps.
 Aren't they wonderful?
 And in these two little kraft paper boxes 
are little picture paper mats.
I thought I might try painting a wee pictures
of my ladies and putting them in these
pretty little frames and
printing a petite message on the frame.
Might be cute hanging on a Christmas tree....
 I even couldn't resist the larger stamps...

 I am crazy about paper.
hanji had tablets of kraft paper for sketching
and little kraft paper card stock for
tags, business cards or whatever you
dream they might become.
And after I packed up all my treasures,
the lovely owner handed me a pretty card
with this sweet message.
If she only knew......

I talk about Artist's Dates all the time.
It is a wonderful way to inspire and
stir up your creative spirit.
Take yourself out on an Artist's Date this week.
That's your assignment.

Priscilla Mae Etsy Shop

Put on your beret
when you are out on your artist's date 
like Marie
 All photos by Meg Mitchell.

Popular Posts