Black And White Stripes - POW!

Want a little drama in your decor life?
How about a hit of black and white stripes?
 Sephora uses black and white stripes in their display
of products in their Paris stores.
Colorful objects just pop on black and white.
 I added a bold black and white stripe to a
wall in my foyer and continued it up the steps
to give my all-white home a graphic hit.
Stairs were addressed after the wall was painted.
 I love a black and white background
for an art wall.
 Black and white stripes look especially
great in a small room like a bathroom.
 If you are a little nervous with attempting such
 a large statement in your home decor,
why not start with a pillow accent?
 I have always been a fan of Mackenzie-Childs.
I love her mixture of patterns. 
The shape of this little dresser is enhanced
with the black and white stripes and patterns.
 Just a small striped section on this
Mackenzie-Childs chair pulls the
shape, design and color together.
Color with black and white stripes
is the best reason to use this design element.

Priscilla Mae Facebook
Priscilla Mae Twitter
Priscilla Mae Pinterest

Photo credits:
1-blog.landofnod.com; 2-Priscillamaeetal; 3-Priscillamaeetal;
4-unknown; 5-homedesignboard.com; 6-jossandmain.com
7-mackenzie-childs.com; 8-mackenzie-childs.com
9-LivingInc


Priscilla Mae Pillows

I love using a black and white
striped shirt on my
French women pillows.






Popular Posts