Thanksgiving Sale at Priscilla Mae et al

 I am celebrating Thanksgiving in my Priscilla Mae Etsy Shop.
From November 21 through November 26th,
you will have a 15% discount on all the products
in my shop.  Just add the phrase
FunkyWoman007
to the coupon upon checkout and the
discount will be deducted from the price.

The quote on this Midlife Madonna Tote says
"I'm not aging ...
I am just increasing in value."
 This little Skinni Mini pillow
has a quote that says,
"Goddesses do not walk ...
they glide."
 This Mother Pillow has a beautiful quote ...
"Who takes the child by the hand,
takes the Mother by the heart."
This fun tote has my favorite quote.
"Do not start with me ...
You will not win."
You don't have to say anything when you are
carrying this tote ... just hold it up.
Perfect accessory when Christmas shopping.
The little shaped Coco Chanel Pillow
would be a fun gift for a fashionista.
Fifi La Femme Pillow is a great little
gift for a girl who wants it all.  Her
quote is ..
"I want my cake and eat it too."

Have a Happy Thanksgiving holiday.

Popular Posts