WEEKEND READING

It's going to be another cold wintery weekend but I have something fun for you to do.  
Rue Magazine is a new ezine publication that highlights home decor, fashion, trends and life style subjects.  I've never read a magazine online but I actually found it quite enjoyable and certainly, less expensive.  After selling over 400 favorite magazines at my recent downsizing sales, this new way of reading magazines won't add any clutter to my smaller home.  Or, will I miss the lovely feel of the glossy pages and pulling out favorite pictures as tear sheets?

So, grab a hot cup of tea, a big cozy blanket,  your trusty laptop and sink into your big sofa and 
have a good look at Rue.  
And then let us know if your prefer
 the real or the virtual magazine. 
 Are you a Thoroughly Modern Millie?

Popular Posts