FUN TIMES AT COBOURG

Thanks to Cathryn and all the great ladies of Cobourg and Port Hope that made my show in Cathryn's lovely home such a wonderful success.  What a fun and lovely group of women I met and I so appreciate their support by their purchasing and ordering so many totes and pillows.  This is Cathryn's living room in her B & B and I'm just mad about the warm yellow color on the walls.  It made for a festive occasion.
This is a picture of Celeste who was definitely one of the best selling totes at the show.  The women loved the quote, "Do not start with me .... you will not win" and I will be putting that quote on a number of the totes that have been ordered.  The quote certainly shows the spunk of this neat group of ladies. 
The Urban Loft on Main Street in Cobourg is carrying some of the Priscilla Mae totes. Anyone who couldn't make the show might stop by there and see some of the totes. 
Celeste is a notorious woman and this is the 8"  X  8" pillow that I created with her likeness.     THIS PILLOW HAS BEEN SOLD.
This is the back of the 8"  X   8"  pillow with the fun quote by Mae West. 
 "LET'S GET OUT OF THESE WET CLOTHES AND INTO A DRY MARTINI."
This is Celeste with a blue background.
And finally, Celeste with a hot pink background.  




Popular Posts